Buy at Amazon with Paypal, debit card, Paysafecard and more
You want to buy on Amazon without credit card? Here’s a solution. On Amazon.de, Amazon.fr, Amazon.co.uk or Amazon.com you can use gift certificates to top up your account and pay at checkout. Payment is possible through a variety of online payment systems such as debit cards, Paypal, Paysafecard, wired transfers, etc… Choose upfront the Amazon shop where you want to buy. Add the product to your shopping cart and go to checkout. Choose the delivery address and proceed to the payment options page. Buy your Amazon gift code now. The scanned code will appear on your screen and will be sent to your email address.
Unfortunately, we can no longer offer you this service. We are looking for an alternative. Our apologies.
You can still search and compare prices on the Amazon sites by using the search box at the top of this page. Please share this website (priceonline.eu) with your friends to support us to come back with more useful solutions for your daily online shopping needs.
Using your Amazon gift code
On the Amazon shop, on of the payment options is Carte Cadeau (French), Geschenkgutschein (German) or Gift Certificate (English). Enter the code of your gift certificate and finish your order. You can buy multiple gift cards and use them to pay your purchase. The remaining amount will be available on your account for your next purchase.
Here’s also a quick way to add the gift codes to your account:
1. Go to:
- Amazon VK: Your Account
- Amazon France: Votre Compte
- Amazon Germany: Mein Konto
- Amazon Spain: Mi cuenta
- Amazon Italy: Il mio account
2. and choose the following option:
- UK: Apply a Gift Certificate to Your Account
- France: Ajouter un chèque-cadeau sur votre compte
- Germany: Geschenkgutschein-Guthaben prüfen und Geschenkgutscheine einlösen
- Spain: Aplicar cheque regalo a Mi cuenta
- Italy: Aggiungi un Buono Regalo o un Codice d’acquisto al mio account
3. Log in to your Amazon account or create a new account.
4. Fill in your gift voucher code and the amount will be added to your account!
Why does Amazon not accept payment by Paypal?
Paypal is an online payment system that is owned by Amazon’s competitor, eBay. That’s why Amazon has developped it’s own payment solution: Amazon Payments. It’s features are quite similar to Paypal: as a user, you can link your credit card data to your online Amazon account and pay on websites that use the Amazon payments checkout button. You can also use the online platform to pay other people by simply providing their email address. The addressee will be able to spend the money received through his/her Amazon login.